Many Congratulions are in order!!!I'm so thankful that Brennan is in the world save and sound! Looks like a little doll. OH...........I want to see him:)Hope the twins are ticled pink with there new brother!
Congratulations!! I am so glad Brennan is finally here! I have been thinking about you guys this week. He is very cute!! I am sure Ean and Abby will be big helpers. Cant wait to see new pictures!
12 comments:
Congratulations, Charles and Kim and big brother and sister, Abby and Ean! Brennan is just precious.
We wish you all the best!
Love,
Marc, Melodie, and boys
Oh, he is so cute.
Congratulations to all of you.
Congratulations on your new little one.....Best wishes to your whole family....
Congratulations Charles and Kim!!!
He's adorable!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations to all of you! He's very cute! Welcome to the family - Brennan!
Congratulations! What a Jewel! D&C
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. He is absolutely adorable.
Many Congratulions are in order!!!I'm so thankful that Brennan is in the world save and sound! Looks like a little doll. OH...........I want to see him:)Hope the twins are ticled pink with there new brother!
Congratulations!! I am so glad Brennan is finally here! I have been thinking about you guys this week. He is very cute!! I am sure Ean and Abby will be big helpers. Cant wait to see new pictures!
Welcome to the Marshall Family Brennan. You are absolutely adorable.
Congrats Charlie,Kim, Ean and Abby. You are blessed!
Uncle Aaron, Aunt Nae',Briana, Logan and Danielle
Post a Comment