Kim, your new baby is just adorable. I'm sure he gets plenty of attention from his big sister and brother. I think sometimes Bryce gets a little too much attention from Mollie! She likes to be a little mother to him sometimes. Hope your family is doing well.
Congratulations on your new little bundle. He looks like so sweet. I found your blog through Kim. I have had so much fun finding the blogs of the people I went to G.B.S. with. Take care of your trio and have a blessed day.
6 comments:
He is such a cute HAM
What a "dumplin'"...
Brennan is so cute. I am sure you have all the help you need with Abby and Ean around.You need to bring them over so we can all see them again.8o)
How cute!!
Kim, your new baby is just adorable. I'm sure he gets plenty of attention from his big sister and brother. I think sometimes Bryce gets a little too much attention from Mollie! She likes to be a little mother to him sometimes. Hope your family is doing well.
Congratulations on your new little bundle. He looks like so sweet. I found your blog through Kim. I have had so much fun finding the blogs of the people I went to G.B.S. with. Take care of your trio and have a blessed day.
Post a Comment