It was so nice to see you at IHC! Your kids are adorable!
what neat pictures.
I love the new pictures!! I see Brennan is crawling. Kade is lazy so he just rolls everywhere he wants to go.
I haven't caught up on your blog in so long. I love looking at pictures of the kids. They are adorable.
My kids had a blast at the birthday play day! We like the picture you gave us of the kids and the cute "Thank You" card! Glad they had a nice birthday!
I love the bee outfits! YOur kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It was so nice to see you at IHC! Your kids are adorable!
what neat pictures.
I love the new pictures!! I see Brennan is crawling. Kade is lazy so he just rolls everywhere he wants to go.
I haven't caught up on your blog in so long. I love looking at pictures of the kids. They are adorable.
My kids had a blast at the birthday play day! We like the picture you gave us of the kids and the cute "Thank You" card! Glad they had a nice birthday!
I love the bee outfits! YOur kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment